- Don't ever wear a turtle neck: Wearing a turtle neck to snap a picture is like deliberately trying to make yourself look bad. It will make you look really chunky and thick so stay away from turtlenecks.
- Always wear bright colors: Bright colours will make the camera pop out and it will look really pretty.
- Avoid wearing black: Don't wear black to snap a picture. Even if you want to wear black, make sure you add a pop of colour like a colourful scarf or necklace.
- Look cute: Wear something that is cue like a floral print dress or an of the shoulder top.
- Hair: Your hair should be be away from your face so the photographer can capture yourbeauty. If your hair is on your face, I think you want to copy Ozzy Osbourne.
- Bare Your Teeth: This is the most important tip. Just smile. A smile can make a very big difference to your face so smile!
Friday, 22 April 2011
How to look good in a photo
Some people complain that they look terrible in photos. Even popular people like Giuliana Rancic have said that they look terrible in photos. Here are some quick tips hat will make you look like a covergirl.