Saturday 23 April 2011

4 Spring Nail Polish Trends

There are basically six nail polish trends this season.They are; blues, metallics, greige and nude.Want to learn more? Read more!!!!!
  •  Blues: Blue is my favourite colour so I am really excited about it. Blue just makes you feel like you are on a luxurious cruise and I can almost hear the movement of the waves. What beautiful music to the ears. That is how colour blue makes me feel.I will like to know how blue makes you feel.There are so different shades but the best are bright blue, muted blue and periwinkle. Experiment with them but I can guarantee any shade will work with any body.

  • Metallics: They give you this punk look. If you watch Jerseylicious you'll know what I'm talking about. Like a glam fairy(Alexa's company). Let your glammy fingers stay up.
  • Greige: This is simply the mixture of  beige and gray together. It is what all celebs are wearing right now so I recommend it.
  • Nude: Most people have been seen wearing nude dresses, skirts, tops and even accesories. Why not try it on your nails. It is such a colour that can go with any skin tone so try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment